Here is a SUPER easy carrot recipe, it is a family favorite of ours. All four of my carrot eating guys love it !
- Dig some carrots and scrub them (if you don’t garden, buy a bag of organic carrots, or pick some up at the farmer’s market)
- Thinly slice the carrots, I recommend using a mandolin slicer if you have one
- Put about 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a frying pan (sesame oil is healthy too)
- Drop the carrots in and watch them closely, it will not take long for them to cook on Medium High heat.
- Season with my favorite pink Himalayan salt
- If you want to spice up your life even more, grate some fresh ginger or use ginger powder to flavor your carrots. Go easy on the ginger, too much can overpower and you will lose the full flavor the carrots
So keep calm and carrot on !!
Bonus Recipe: Coming Tomorrow !! Scott Thompson was my first clue.
2nd clue, I just recently discovered that this part of the carrot could be eaten.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe (if you have not already). Please feel free to share my content on your social media.
To Share is to have More
Please Subscribe !!
My Link Tree will take you to all Hettie’s Homestead social media. Check out my content as I build my pages.
Leave a Reply